ADVERTISEMENT

Good Game, see ya'll in the SEC Championship Game in Dec...

banjodawg

Hall Of Fame
Dec 19, 2001
You guys have a MUCH better team than Bama, I see you guys beating Bama and winning out... Rematch will be great, but similar results ;)

Good luck in the rest of your season folks.

Thanks, but it won't and shouldn't happen. based on today's performance LSU doesn't belong in the SEC title game.

I see you posted just about every major defensive statistic under the sun, but very few on the offensive side and nothing about STs.

Was there any particular reason for that? FTR I don't blame you for ignoring SOS... or opponents offensive rankings, or a number of other things.

As usual, your numbers without context are as insignificant as the time you spend posting those diatribes.

Debaters don't usually attempt to carry the other guys load for him.

Two Choices for ya:

1. Snivel and whine about what I choose to post.

2. Post your side of the debate as best you can.

Your usual choice is not surprising to me....

Originally posted by Gabriel's Bengal:
I see you posted just about every major defensive statistic under the sun, but very few on the offensive side and nothing about STs.

Was there any particular reason for that? FTR I don't blame you for ignoring SOS... or opponents offensive rankings, or a number of other things.

As usual, your numbers without context are as insignificant as the time you spend posting those diatribes.
LSU has a good offense but I think the game comes down to our QB and if he plays a decent game. If he does we win imo but it will be a tough game.

Originally posted by instaGATOR:

Debaters don't usually attempt to carry the other guys load for him.

Two Choices for ya:

1. Snivel and whine about what I choose to post.

2. Post your side of the debate as best you can.

Your usual choice is not surprising to me....
Anytime you come to this board and start talking about owning houses on the bayou, expect to hear about it.

Option #1? You mean like you just did about my previous post? You're projecting again.

Option #2? I've told you before that I don't have the time, nor inclination to address the incessant ramblings you're well known for... 95% of which are completely irrelevant to the topic @ hand.

I took the 3rd option. You like the Gator defense, I like LSU's offense... line 'em up & let 'em battle it out on the field.

Tiger Stadium is no repecter of debates.

Congrats on your win at home.

I credit your coaching staff's game plan and the tough play of their big-uglies.

For the 2014 season - Tyler Murphy 54 of 81 (67%) with 5 TD's to 1 Int.

UF's 2 star backup QB still threw 15 of 27 (56%) against the mighty LSU D.

While the all-everything Met only threw the ball only 17 times in our game.

Met was 9 of 17 (53%) with with 0 TD's, 0 Ints, so I can see why your

coaches didn't trust him to throw it any more than that....

See ya next year in the SWAMP, unless of course we both get lucky
enough to make it to hotlanta. Cheers....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT