ADVERTISEMENT

Help A Tiger Fan's Kid

Jeffweil

Honorable Mention All-America
Dec 26, 2012
Tiger's kid needs help. Edit | Reply
Hey everyone I do not even know if this is the place to post this. I just know tigers reach out and do what we can for each other. My daughter Isabella wants to be an actor and model. She has a ton of talent and won a spot for a giant showcase in Hollywood in front of hundreds of agents and casting directors. She was one of the twenty or so that got a spot out of hundreds that tried. This now involves 4 months of intensive acting and modeling classes by professional actors and models. Then going out to Hollywood for a week with her mother and her, she is 8. So needless to say this is a little pricy at least for us
They encourage the family's to fundraise so we are. The link I am giving is for any donations. Also those that have companies or run their own business can be put in the sponsor section on the international web site and in program guide and that has been written off as an advertising expense. Please take a look at the site and if you need more info let me know. I will send you my email.

Thank you

http://www.gofundme.com/7if0yk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT