ADVERTISEMENT

I am right here

AndrewLSU

1st Team All-America
Jun 21, 2001
Baton Rouge
First, perusing the thread calling me out (thanks buddy), is why insiders like gruss, tigerlawyer, etc are no longer around. We eat our own. Sad.

Second, nothing I shared this week was wrong. EVERYTHING was happening exactly as I shared, to the minute I shared it. What happened to change it? F. King Alexander. One man, one decision. He was so fed up with how LSU's name was dragged through the mud this week, but he allowed the process to play out. Once he heard that incredible ovation and support for Les during pregame, he had had enough. He met with Alleva just after halftime, and told him Les will remain in place. And that was that. The entire process was turned on its ear in an instant. In fact, it was Alexander himself who first told Les he would remain coach after the game. Not Alleva. Alexander. This is substantiated in the press. Once the President gets involved, nothing else matters.

A discussion this morning between Alleva and Les took place, I have the exact specifics of what was discussed (a possible incoming OC that will blow your mind, among a few other items of interest regarding changes about to be made after the bowl game) Rest assured, BIG changes are coming.

It was not my intention to mislead anyone. For THAT I sincerely apologize. I simply shared facts about what was going on behind the scenes, and that was a mistake. My source is still very much in place in the AD building, and still hears the chatter. I have learned my lesson, however.

For now, the greatest coach in LSU history will be sticking around. Today is a great day, gents. And for THAT, I will not apologize. Geaux Tigers.

(oh, and those expressing support in that thread, truly and sincerely, thank you. Trust that I've read each and every one. Your names are not being forgotten for the future)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News