ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Ju’Juan Johnson recruiting note

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
I've flipped my FC from LSU to Colorado for Ju'Juan Johnson after speaking to sources Friday about the upcoming decision. As of right now, my expectation is Coach Prime impressed the heck out of Johnson on his recent visit and will land the four-star's commitment Saturday morning when he announces.

LSU has been considered the longtime favorite for Johnson with it being the hometown team, plus Colorado and Florida only just offered the Lafayette Christian star within the last five weeks. Once Johnson made his announcement date public earlier this week I feel like the writing was on the wall coming off that visit to Colorado. It's always interesting to see what recruits do following a visit.

Now, there's still 10 months until the Early Signing Period and LSU will continue to chip away and recruit Johnson, who is considered a top target in the state, plus LCA has been a recruiting hotbed in recent years.

I will continue monitoring throughout the day until tomorrow morning but I don't think things change between now and then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News