ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Let’s talk numbers...

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
LSU sits at 20 commitments as of right now…

Here’s a few priority targets remaining… Maason Smith, Korey Foreman, Tristan Leigh, Jardin Gilbert, Damarius McGhee, Armoni Goodwin, Brian Thomas, Malik Nabers, Navonteque Strong, Trevin Wallace, Jordan Moko, Kimo Makaneole and a few others. Obviously, they won’t land all these guys.

Ed Orgeron said Thursday he wants to “save some scholarships for February, and we're gonna have to save some scholarships for graduate transfers."

The numbers still aren’t adding up especially IF they land the big 3 of Smith, Leigh and Foreman. I think we’ll see one maybe two more decommitments or shuffling happening.

But here’s my best guess at who the land, as of TODAY, to fill the 5 remaining spots: Maason Smith, Tristan Leigh, Jardin Gilbert, Damarius McGhee and Armoni Goodwin. Please remember, this year more than ever is so fluid and really changing almost daily and one day we hear something totally different than what we heard earlier in the week.

Clearly from what Orgeron said to reporters yesterday he doesn’t want to fill all 25 spots in case they land a JUCO player or transfer. Numbers are tight is basically what I'm saying.

Questions/concerns? I'll jump in and out today and answer what I can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News