ADVERTISEMENT

LSU-Miss St

26uga

1st Team All-America
Dec 11, 2001
I'm making plans to go to the LSU-Miss St game this year. Do you guys have any guesses as to what time kickoff will be or when there might be an announcement?

Florida vs. Bama is the only other good matchup in the SEC that weekend.. If LSU and MSU are undefeated, and so are UF and Bama...then the LSU game would be at night, with Bama and UF at 2:30. I hope that is how it works out.

Originally posted by tigerfreakdave1:
Florida vs. Bama is the only other good matchup in the SEC that weekend.. If LSU and MSU are undefeated, and so are UF and Bama...then the LSU game would be at night, with Bama and UF at 2:30. I hope that is how it works out.
The time has already been announced--We have the evening game with a 6:00 PM kickoff on ESPN.

This post was edited on 9/11 6:56 PM by Friendly Foe

Originally posted by Friendly Foe:

Originally posted by tigerfreakdave1:
The time has already been announced--We have the evening game with a 6:00 PM kickoff on ESPN.

This post was edited on 9/11 6:56 PM by Friendly Foe
Thanks Foe...but the time wasnt announced a week ago when this was posted.

Originally posted by Robert...aRebel:

do not go, msu is going to win
WOW!

Who knew Robert was clairvoyant?
confused0024.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT