ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Maason Smith and other thoughts

rabiddoctor

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2006
He may be one of the most disappointing players in my lifetime. So much hype and so little production. This is one of the weakest Bama OL's we've ever played and they neutralized him with one blocker all night. To win tonight we had to have the front 7 help the secondary and they shit the bed.

It goes without saying our defense is awful. We do one thing tonight - stop Milroe from running - and we win. If I mentioned (and I have no idea what I'm talking about) stopping Milroe from running was my biggest concern a few days ago, how can our coaches not see this? They we so concerned with his deep passing they let him run wild.

Bama does was Bama does - cheap shots and take out QB's.

Refs were awful tonight. How the shot on JD is not even reviewed for targeting is criminal. So many missed holdings and personal fouls tonight. However, we knew this was going to happen and we didn't help the situation with all of our stupid ass penalties.

I f'ing hate it but I can almost take losing to Bama on the road in BK's second year. I just hate how this unfolded for JD. He's the best QB in the country and will not get recognized as such.

F*** Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News