ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Stepson update and another prayer situation.

LSUDQ

Hall Of Fame
Feb 15, 2008
I’ll start with the stepson update. He was able to take the first trial. Then the next day his platelets were too low to take the trial the following day. He had a loss of blood. They believed he may have an ulcer, so they did test for that but he didn’t have an ulcer.
They were going to do a colonoscopy but something ruled that out. He has had blood (black blood) in his stool and they are trying to figure out where he is losing blood. He has had several transfusions.
He was able to GEAUX home today and will receive a trial tomorrow. So I guess things are better. As always I am getting info that is translated through a couple layers who didn’t understand the info as well as me trying to figure it out when I I get it.

On a completely other note and a much more grave situation.
My great niece who is 14 was on a school trip to New York. She passed out and was rushed to the hospital. It was discovered that she had an aneurism in her brain.
She is on machines that are breathing for her. The doctors decided to give her three more days before I guess they give up. I am not positive that is the case. Info is even harder to get with her situation.
Very recently they saw an eye twitch and they are hoping that that leads to more responsive behavior.

Guys I can’t believe all this is happening at once. Your prayers are definitely helping (we all knew they would) but I need to ask for additional prayers for Aiden my great niece.

Life is so precious. Enjoy the blessings in your life and realize that tomorrow isn’t promised to anyone. Don’t forget to live life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News