ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Straight from Bo's book...

Mike_Scarborough

Hall Of Fame
May 29, 2001

The wording from Harris in the interview linked above might be a bit different but it's lifted straight from Bo Schembechler's book.. And obviously something he's heard in the meeting room often so he's regurgitating it with precision.

I know many are hanging onto every morsel of,"Cam Cameron down on field vs. pressbox", "Dameyune Craig being a former QB and WR's are going to be more in-tune with what QB's want in route running", "Brandon Harris was hampered by Hernia and now he's 100-percent", "LSU coaches visiting other schools to study their offenses", etc.

Do i think Harris will be better this year.. Yes I do, but with Leonard Fournette there, with Les Miles and Cam Cameron there, there's not going to be anything that resembles wholesale changes. Will there be some "exotics" sprinkled in, sure.. Some designed runs... sure.. But it's going to be the "LSU offense".

Les Miles sees absolutely nothing wrong with the LSU offense. It's entirely about more reps and executing it regardless whether the other team knows the modus operandi or not.

That said, I'm still predicting 10-2 and a trip to the Sugar Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News