ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Thanks

Sep 7, 2003
I have no doubt that LSU is going to put a ridiculous beat down on my Gamecocks tomorrow, but just wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the love that LSU has shown our team and the people of South Carolina this week during our struggle to deal with a real life tragedy. I tip my hat to you guys, your university and the state of Louisiana for the kindness!

I have no doubt that LSU is going to put a ridiculous beat down on my Gamecocks tomorrow, but just wanted to stop by and say thanks for all the love that LSU has shown our team and the people of South Carolina this week during our struggle to deal with a real life tragedy. I tip my hat to you guys, your university and the state of Louisiana for the kindness!

Thanks for the compliment but no need. My father's home was under water during Katrina. My family was relocated to Mississippi, Alabama and Kentucky. I was blown away by the love and compassion shown by my fellow countrymen from across the USA. We are just trying to return some of that love. May God Bless all of you and help you through this disaster.

GEAUX TIGERS...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT