ADVERTISEMENT

WARNING! OT discussion ITT. Stay out if easily offended.

YourFavoriteWhiteboy

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2015
Again, if you are offended at anything that isn’t your own beliefs then you have the choice right now to not read any further. I respect your right to have things you pay for to be things you like so I’m giving you the option to look away beforehand.

Topic will contain
N nudity
SL strong language
V violence
SSC strong sexual content

Btw. Remember when you were 10 and if you were lucky your household had 1 hbo, 1 showtime, 1 Cinemax and 1 th movie channel? Maybe you only had one. Wasn’t it the greatest thing when saw a movie come on and you saw the words “strong sexual content” in the warning? You knew when Emmanuelle and red shoe diaries came on your night was about to get good lol.

My OT question. I heard a podcast today that questioned if people that have sex with animals care about the actual gender of the animal. And if you had 2 buddies who had sex with 2 different gorillas. One guy buddy has sex with a female gorilla land the other guy buddy has sex with a male gorilla. Who can you give the most crap too? Does it matter since they both fricked an animal or do you call the one buddy gay for fricking the male animal?

Also, does it matter the animal? Is it weirder with a gorilla because they’re pretty close to being us than with a goat? Goat can’t turned around and give you a handy ya know?

Honest question. Keep it clean

Last edited:
Reactions: msptigers1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News