ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Weekend Visitor List: LSU vs Army

JeffersonPowell

Publisher
Staff
Jun 2, 2011
Not quite the haul we've seen in recent weeks, but that's to be expected. There are several prospects that have games on Saturday this week that present scheduling conflicts for gameday visits. Still there are some big names expected on campus especially for the class of 2025 and 2026. There's a handful of commits expected on hand, but not nearly the list we've seen in recent weeks. Here's the top names to know for this weekend from 2024 all the way to some 2027 visitors.

2024 Prospects

Washington is fresh off a recent visit just weeks ago where he picked up an offer from the LSU staff. The Tigers continue to trend in the right direction for Washington and another impressive visit should move the needle even more. With another visit scheduled to Baton Rouge, Washington is a name to monitor through the weekend and could pull the trigger with another successful visit. Wouldn't be surprised to see a commitment come out of him sometime this weekend.

2025 Prospects

6.0 Rivals four-star Faheem Delane is expected to make the trip in for the Army game from Maryland this weekend. There's been a lot of early buzz around Ohio State with Delane, but the Tigers will have their opportunity to impress this weekend.

Buford (GA) product Brayden Jacobs has visited Auburn a handful of times already and is expected to make his way to Baton Rouge for the Army game this weekend. He's also taken visits to Florida State, Georgia Tech and Kansas State.

Another peach state prospect expected on hand is Isaiah Gibson. Georgia and Florida State appear to be the early leaders , but another successful visit to Baton Rouge should cement the Tigers well in the mix for Gibson's services.

Jacob may not be as heralded of a prospect as his younger brother Blaine who's a four-star in the class of 2026, but he's more than familiar with LSU and is expected on campus again with Blaine this weekend.

2026 Prospects

I was told that Stewart is going to try and make it in this weekend, but I'm not sure how the logistics of that would work. His high school game this week is against John Curtis and kicks off 30 minutes after LSU's kickoff against Army. If he does make it in this weekend, it likely won't be as a gameday visitor. But regardless of that if LSU can get the 2026 five-star on campus in any capacity it does nothing but help LSU's chances for one of the top targets for 2026.

LSU is in a great spot with the 2026 four-star early in his recruitment. He's fresh off a recent visit to LSU for the Auburn game. When he was asked what stood out about his visit to Baton Rouge last weekend he simply replied “everything” and called it moment he won't forget. He's expected back on campus again this weekend when LSU hosts Army. Certainly, good news for LSU.

Auburn and Texas A&M got a lot of the early buzz, but LSU is the team to watch as of late. The Tigers offered in May and are expected to get the Georgia product on campus this weekend. Stringer loves the rich history of the wide receiver position in Baton Rouge.

Baton Rouge (LA) Catholic DB Blaine Bradford is the No.6 ranked prospect overall for the class of 2026 and will certainly be a top target for LSU's defensive backfield options in 2026. The Baton Rouge product opens up as the highest ranked four-star in the country and very well could end up with a fifth star by the time it's all said and done. LSU should be involved in the Baton Rouge products recruitment all the way down to his decision and should be considered an early team to beat.

2027 Prospects

To say it's early in the process for Mielke would be a massive understatement, but the Tigers will have an opportunity to make a great early impression this weekend. Mielke has already been on campus before and is expected on hand again this weekend for the Army game.

Rilee Drew - Loganville (GA) Grayson WR/CB Rilee Drew is expected to make the trip in from Georgia. We don't yet have a profile for Drew available and I didn't create one because I haven't yet been able to confirm his height and weight with him. Not that it matters much at this point, he's a freshman and again it's VERY early in the process for these guys. But I wanted to include him on the list because he's a name that I was told would be visiting.

Reactions: DrillMotor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News