ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL What do you expect, from Coach Oeaux?

TDLSU

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2005
Hammond, Louisiana
Today, there seems to be the same, piteous bickering, with lines being drawn in the sand.

I love Coach "O". I hate Coach "O". Here is what I expect from Coach "O".

He has grown on me, as a HC. I expect he continues to mature, into a legitimate HC. Will that be enough? idk.

I expect great recruiting and a roster, stocked with talent.

I expect to see the team practice "smart".

I expect to see his teams play with fire.

It is more likely that penalties will continue to hinder drives. When you have players flying around, there is more of a chance of mistakes due to over exuberance (as in, Copeland vs buma), this may be an Achilles Heel, for an "O" Team? We will have to wait and see.

There are legit doubts as to Clock management, we will have to see how efficient, his teams play.

"O" knows defense,.. (and his specialty is recruiting top notch D-linemen) solid expectations for that side of the ball. Will he be able to create an offensive identity, for a championship team? idk.

I believe he knows the importance of strong special teams play... what will he do with Peveto?

I expect we will beat teams soundly, that we should.

I expect we will go into "Big Games", and give the other team all they want.

"O"s weakness, may be a strength... he needs to hire great DC/OC/STC and continue to let his coordinators do their jobs.

I don't know if "O" will develop into a bona fide HC. From what I've seen, he is heading in the right direction. He has shown me that he has the ability to learn from past mistakes.

I expect "O" to deliver championships, if not,.. the next HC should be inheriting a talented team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News