ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!

aggiesfan

1st Team All-America
Aug 20, 2001
You kicked ass for 3 quarters but got your coon asses handed a victory by those refs tonight. Clearly offsides and no call. WTF? Congrats on the gift.

What do you have to say about the 3 and 23 pass interference penalty that gave you a first down and led to a touchdown? I guess you think that was a GOOD call. Obviously the announcers didn't, but I don't blame you for not commenting on that. lol

What about that bull shit pass interference call against LSU? Does that count too?
Originally posted by aggiesfan:
You kicked ass for 3 quarters but got your coon asses handed a victory by those refs tonight. Clearly offsides and no call. WTF? Congrats on the gift.

Offsides is a 5 yard penalty...how does that missed call cost the aggies the game? LSU dominated aggie once again.

We have kicked your ass all 3 games we have played since the SEC was stupid enough to let the most NCAA penalized team in NCAA history join the SEC. I doubt very seriously that your team or it's sorry ass coach thinks they lost on one play after being manhandled like a girls flag football team. Please feel free to let us know when you are actually something more than a media darling.

First of all unless you want to visit here and act respectfully please be aware that your next smartass post will result in a permanent ban on Tigerbait. Second of all please notify Alabama about officiating issues. They run that department.

This post was edited on 12/3 4:23 PM by Friendly Foe

Hell Foe ,just ban all A &M posters as they are all trolls. The SeC should kick them out of the conference and add N,C. State . Texas A& M would then be free to join a conference they are more suited to like C-USA or the AAC.

Just like the bullcrap PI call you got that gave you points. Beat it Faggie loser! You have been owned for 3 years straight!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT