ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC 1st game at Tiger Stadium (Questions/Suggestions)

EagleGradCC

All Parish
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
Hi everyone:

I'll be making my first adult trip to Death Valley this coming Saturday for the UF game. Psyched its a night game and that its going to be crazy electric with both teams ranked so highly. I just have a few questions I hope people can help me out with.

I'll be driving in from my AirBnB in New Orleans and have pre-paid parking in a parking garage on campus. I believe it's called Union Garage or Union Square Garage?

What time to you all recommend I get on the road? I want to be there in time to walk around the tailgating, see every bit of the pomp and pageantry.

Does that garage guarantee me a place to park, or is it still kind of 1st come, 1st served? Any chance I lose that spot for being too late?

Any special route into that area I should take or should I just rely on the GPS? Is there anything that's not listed on the Geaux Tigers LSU email timeline things that I should plan on not missing?

Anyone have any interest in inviting a stranger and his girl to a tailgate for a while? We'll bring anything you request.

My seats are on the 50, top row of 303, I'm wondering if the stadium security folks will allow me near the bottom of that section during warmups for a few pics or whatever?

Purple and Gold packed up in the suitcase and ready to roll for my early Wed am flight. I do a bucketlist game every year, but WOOO DOGGY am I pumped for this shindig! Let's dance, boys! Geaux Tigers!!!

Thanks in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News