ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING A few additional recruiting tidbits to pass along…

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
Georgia DB Bryce Thornton is visiting LSU today. In the last few weeks alone, he’s picked up offers from the Tigers, Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Auburn, Michigan and Georgia Tech. I’ll catch up with the 2023 prospect after the visit, but I know he’s hoping to release a top five soon.

Keep an eye on in-state DB Ashton Stamps from Rummel. He was absolutely a lockdown corner at the RCS New Orleans at the end of March. I’ve been hearing about him for a few months now but that was the first time I got to see him in person, and he shut down all WRs he went against. The 6-foot, 170-pounder has offers from Missouri and Tulane right now, but more will be coming. He’s visiting LSU on Thursday and also talks to Mississippi State.

Briefly caught up with Tackett Curtis last night and as of right now he does not have any more visits planned but mentioned the possibility of visiting a few more places. I’m sure LSU will try to get him on campus sometime this spring before the four-star LB starts narrowing down his official visits, which sounds like Ohio State, USC and Wisconsin will fill three of those visits.

Three-star in-state WR Harvey Broussard visited over the weekend and tells me he spent time with Cortez Hankton and Carter Sheridan and both talked about wanting and needing him at LSU, so we’ll continue monitoring him as it sounds like the staff will be evaluating him and keeping an eye on him for a potential offer.

Reactions: yunglou1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News