ADVERTISEMENT

LSU BASEBALL Allen Dunn

LSUDQ

Hall Of Fame
Feb 15, 2008
I know he is highly regarded by everyone including every level of baseball. I am sure he has an extremely large wealth of knowledge as pertains to pitching.

I would like to ask a question. Who has he made better in the last several years:
(I have not researched all the tiger pitchers so let me know who else you got that he made better, I am sure there are some I am missing.

My first guy is McCune. He was a very Good Friday starter his freshman year. Everyone expected him to be the Friday guy for 2 years. He struggled and hit worse the next couple years. Shadow of what he was his freshman year

Matty Ice. Lights out closer his freshman year. Not sure he ever got another guy out.

Gausman was good when he got to BR. Had a good career but did he improve?? Not real sure where my answer is here.

Poche 9 game winner and continues to be just that every year. But had he ever improved. I love the way he started this year, but any improvement??

Lange was unreal as a Freahman, everyone must agree he declined in his sophomore year and ask yourself this question: "Is Lange better than he was his freshman year".

Walker started the year doing exceptional as a freshman. He has been struggling lately. Is it that he had hit the freshman wall?? Maybe. But consider maybe he got too much Dunn coaching.

With all that being said, Who had gotten better as a pitcher at LSU under Dunn.

I know he is highly regarded. I don't doubt his knowledge. But I will ask one more intersting question: Who has become a better pitcher under Dunn after there first year. Most of our best guys have had there best years as freshman lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News