ADVERTISEMENT

Bama buying your top players in the state

Originally posted by tigerpawlsu:

Taken care of? How? Please elaborate.
It was reported that one of the SEC East teams had filed a complaint involving Alabama recruiting. However, I doubt anything comes out of it and frankly I could care less if it does. It is what it is and you have to beat them or it just comes off as sour grapes. Whining about it serves no purpose (not you).

OP=
roll.r191677.gif

If Mack Brown gets fired or retires from Texas, "based on how bad there season is going" $aban will bolt to Texas and leave Bama with all the allegations or possible punishment they face with the NCAA. Why do you think put Pete Carroll threw USC under the bus?

LOL, after all of these years you still have the same mantra and hopes that one day, one day he will leave. I can tell you it will be one day but it will be after he retires. Hold that rope though tigger.

Nice try Crimsonette

Remember in 2010 when Alabama once had to play six teams coming off byes? Man, their fanboys whined nonstop.

It's a ridiculous argument too, Gumps are saying "we once had a problem with SEC scheduling so we complained loudly," then the SEC moved on the issue immediately and made rules to ensure that particular issue would never happen again.

So LSU shouldn't ever talk about schedule inequities affecting the Tigers because your experience shows it works?

Solid logic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT