ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Bama roster and familiar names

SDT2008

Hall Of Fame
Dec 4, 2007
I spent about an hour looking at as much fall camp info in Bama and here are some old familiar names on the roster for the tide.
1. Cam Sims. A senior WR for them now from North Louisiana. In the starting rotation.
2. Hootie Jones from North Louisiana playing in the nickel formations on defense.
3. One time LSU commit OT kid Womack currently the number 1 RT but getting pushed by a freshman.
4. Tony Brown is already a senior. Playing only in their dime DB package. Young guys passed him up.
5. R. Davis out of Meridian Ms is starting in the DL. 6'7 310 pounder. LSU were on him but lost out to Bama.
6. Did not see anything about the freshman LB from Southern Lab Chris Allen.
7. Davonte Lee from Amite is getting a lot of praise from the staff as a Freshman WR. He will se lots of playing time
8. Dylan Moses. They have him listed at 6'3 232 pounds. I never thought the kid would get that tall. Some of their heights look off to me. He is running 2nd team and is expected to play especially special teams.

Hope you guys like the info. Of that bunch I would have liked those two Louisiana linebackers but LSU made out ok. Lee the WR would have done well in the new Canada offense. Hootie won't be missed. From kids out of state the Davis DL guy would have been a great pickup. Womack can kiss my ass after what he did.

Reactions: tiger4ever2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News