ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL CEO - Let's be honest, okay?

rabiddoctor

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2006
First of all, he's not my choice for head coach. My list, in order is:
1. Herman
2. Fisher
3. Fleck
4. CEO
I have read these boards with quite amusement since the loss on Saturday. Before I got home from the game - live only a few miles away and road my bike, there were already many threads killing the man. The one statement that gets me more than anything is, "he didn't have this team ready to play". Seriously? I'd like some explanation on that statement. Let's see.....

First downs LSU 23 to 14
Total Yards LSU 423 to 270 (with a 98 yard blown coverage)
Time of possession LSU 34:02 to 25:58
FLA was 4/13 on 3rd downs

That looks to me like they were ready to play. Now, if not ready to play means DG5 and DJ were not ready to hold onto the football - then blame CEO. If not ready to play means DJ giving up a 98 yard TD and missing a tackle - then blame CEO. If not ready to play means DG5 doesn't run the called played on 4th down - then go ahead and blame CEO. Then, throw in the butter fingers on the snap for the field goal for good measure. I mean, I am 100% certain all 4 of those mistakes were CEO's fault. Heaven forbid we should ever hold the players accountable for their mistakes.

If y'all don't want him as our head coach (not in my top three either) that is fine. But, to lay this loss at his feet is just plain stupid, IMO. I'm sure I haven't made any friends with this thread and will be dodging all of the slinging arrows, LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News