ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Do you see any more coaching moves?

jk tiger

1st Team All-America
Oct 12, 2018
There has been so much speculation about Busch and/or Raymond leaving, which now doesn't seem very likely (fingers crossed).

I have heard for months that Tommie Robinson was looking to return to the NFL, and Orgeron wanted Kevin Faulk to slide over from his role as Director of Player Development to coach the running backs...which I believe would be a huge upgrade in not only on-field coaching but also recruiting.

Mickey Joseph has been killing it on the recruiting trail, and although I don't believe he's the best hands-on receivers coach I don't believe he's no slouch either. Having Sullivan and now Brady assist is a great move on Ed Orgeron's part.

I haven't heard any other chatter concerning coaching moves, has anyone else heard any substantial rumors?

I know Coach O loves Meatball assisting him coaching defensive linemen, I have long wanted Karl Dunbar to return to Baton Rouge to coach the D-Line. I don't see this happening, but it won't stop me from wanting it. Does anyone think that bringing Dunbar back would be either a good or bad move over a very likeable Dennis Johnson?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News