ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL ESPN Jesse Palmer

Bill_D

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2001
Houston, TX
Watching College Football Final with Jesse Palmer, Andan Virk and Joey Calloway. Based on many of the comments I heard lately from talking heads, Palmer was really positive about LSU.l

Joey Galloway talked first about the SEC and discussed AL and how after a bad year they generally came back strong, Mac Jones, etc and he expected AL to rebound well and win the SEC.

Then Palmer said don’t overlook LSU. He said I know the production losses and showed them on the screen, the least one on the list being 73%. But he said LSU always play to try and make the CFP and the polling people have recognized this by ranking them 6th even with all the players leaving for the NFL. He then said, “I am really curious how they will replace their offense.” He then said LSU was like Clemson, OSU and AL after losing players to the NFL they don’t rebuild, they reload and Orgeron recruited well.

Those were the only two SEC teams they talked about discussing the opening of the season, at least from the point I joined the program. I have always thought Palmer was pretty fair with LSU in the past and I thought his analysis was good since it matched my own. I was, however, surprised he was as strong for LSU as he was.

Does ND play Clemson? If they do, Clemson is in for a tussle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News