ADVERTISEMENT

For All You Folks Wanting To Fir Coach O.

southern comfort

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2004
Minden, Louisiana
IMO.... The ONE thing that can turn this season around is BETTER O-LINE play! We have not our starting line to have a chance to gel because of all of the injuries and they most likely won't until the starters get healthy Plus we are woefully weak at TE. Coach O can't help that at this point in time. All of this seems to me to be an unfortunate set of circumstances, Since I wrote the post on Peetz... I wondered how many of the plays called would have worked with a HEALTHY starting O-Line and a running game? The team isn't falling apart and this season will end up being what it will because of the O-line with it's many injuries and the inability to gel. Believe me folks... I understand the frustration and really want to see the UP TEMPO game that works the best right now, My hope is that Peetz will start using that and stay with it while using our backs in a better way. We are not going to have a great season anyway and with the new class comming in... Hopefully our O-Line issues will be answered. Just stay patient and try to enjoy some LSU football and see what happens in the off season as far as the program goes and support the team!
S.C.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News