ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Former Florida Saftey Will Hill cut by Ravens for drug use...

HMVTiger

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2002
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...ill-Hill/4ebbe204-a81e-40da-9043-bf8002545c57

I remember reading his tweets bragging about 'Blowing on that Sour' while at Florida. You have to be an extra special idiot to fail a drug test in the NFL. He may have been subjected to random tests year around since he's been busted a couple of times, but for the most part they test these guys once a year and everyone knows when the test is.

The sad thing is it's probably for weed and in 5 years it will be legal (or at least it should be unless Chis Christie's refer madness fatass becomes AG under a Trump presidency). There's a group of former NFL players pushing the NFL to raise the threshold on marijuana in player's systems (and flat out allow it to be used by players) since there is plenty of anecdotal evidence as well as studies done in other countries (that allow research) showing it has anti-inflamatory and neuro-protectant properties...so much so that the federal government has a patent on cannabis for both (yet they have it in schedule 1 with herion and meth). If you don't believe me then google 'Federal Govt Patent on Marijuana'.

Kyle Turley, Ricky Williams, and Jim McMahon are all part of the movement speaking out about the medicinal benefits and they've even talked Mike Ditka into supporting their efforts. I heard McMahon (who has CTE and chonic pain) basically say it's the best thing that ever happend to him. He was taking over 100 Vicadin a month amongst other drugs and was miserable. Now he's off almost all of those pills and is in much better shape...he swears by it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News