ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Goals for Saturday

jfalgo5

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2006
What's done is done with whisky. Who knows, maybe they end up being world beaters. Moving forward, what are we looking for this weekend to generate some excitement behind these guys moving forward as it ain't over til it's over for them this season and that is the truth and reality. I'd like to see us come out and throw the little screen to dural until they adjust to stop it, then take the top off the defense with DJ Chark. I'm kinda over Malachi unless it's a fade in the end zone situation. I also wouldn't mind seeing Etling enter the game on the 3rd series.

On defense, we played well last week but lacked the pressure I expected. We should be able to manhandle them in the trenches and send pressure from the OLB or DB's. Create 3+ turnovers is a good goal.

I'd also like to see connor culp on kickoff and punts and if Guice starts at RB, put Donte Jackson back there on kickoff return. Maybe even mix him or derrick dillon into the offense for a spark.

If we show signs of life on offense and win 42-7 we could still have some excitement and momentum headed into state next weekend. We MUST get it rolling and if we can get to Bama at home with one loss anything can happen.

All the moaning and groaning has been done and said and rightfully so, not looking for any of that in this thread, just wanting some game talk headed into tomorrow, see what happens and then we can go from there.

Reactions: TDLSU and mansura
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News