ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Have Lived in Baton Rouge....

richyb

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2003
Baton Rouge
All of my life.....Can't begin to tell you/y'all how much i hear "Roll Tide" around here from people lately...at the store/gas station; the Y; etc...makes me cringe every time i hear it too!! :mad: They love them some Bama....But WHY?

MAYBE 1/2 these so-called fans are truly legit bec They are from the state or another reason...BUT the other 1/2... Ask them "Can you name 5 players on the team"?? Can you say "Bandwagon" fans?? Didn't hear this in BR as much in the Debose or Shula days....they generally kept to themselves

"Everybody Loves a Winner" .....Just like (early 80's) when i was a lil' kid & a poor Saints fan.... almost everybody else loved the Steelers or Cowboys & not the sorry Saints...Was it just more convenient?...could you blame them? Did loyalty matter for your local team?

Seems like it's coming from a lot from the YOUNGER GENERATION/ 25 & under crowd too...of course they are enamored with all of the recent Championships.....some of them don't even realize Saban left LSU for the NFL/Dolphins..They think he went from BR straight out to Bama.....

Everybody loves a Winner...Guess it's just more convenient

Until LSU can break this 5 game skid...guess things will not change around here! The chatter could even increase...LSU should have knocked them off their pedestal last year...

I still Proudly wore my LSU T-Shirt the week After the loss....last time i checked i was in Baton Rouge!

GO TIGERS!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News