ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question

littleton tiger

1st Team All-America
Dec 31, 2012
can this team win enough games to get to a bowl? After last night's horrible performance I have major doubts.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:
can this team win enough games to get to a bowl? After last night's horrible performance I have major doubts.
Coach Miles doesn't know "when to hold them and when to fold them". He should've pulled QB Jennings much much earlier and put in QB Harris.
Miss. State didn't have an answer for Harris and the kid almost pulled off a late come back win.

maybe so dj but tell me which games, beside NMSU do you think LSU will win. Remember, we just lost to Mississippi State.

Now you know why CCC was fired, and Miles picked him up. I warned everyone that this program will be up on blocks down a dead end street when CLM leaves LSU. Enjoy your JJ part 2. LMAO apologist are simply TAF shills, and should be ashamed of themselves. Claiming CLM is the greatest LSU coach ever is the same as claiming that JJ is LSU greatest qb, while either, can do neither. The reason we run a stupid offense, is because CLM is not smart enough to run, nor coach a sophisticated offense, nor will he allow anyone to show him how.

This post was edited on 9/23 5:43 AM by kitavis

This post was edited on 9/24 12:43 PM by kitavis

This post was edited on 9/24 12:46 PM by kitavis

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT