ADVERTISEMENT

HunterCork Update

huntercork

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2005
Today marks exactly 1 year from the day I was told I had stage 4 throat and neck cancer. It was with all the prayers and blessings, many of which came from this very forum, that I can type the message that I am cancer free. I just received by 2nd Petscan results and they show no sign of cancer. It's more than that though. I now have all of my taste buds back and for the most part life is back to normal for me. There are three residual effects from the cancer and two of them are good ones. I still have a little bit of dry mouth as a result of the damaged saliva glands. That is the bad. The good is that I can now enjoy the taste of asparagus, and I no longer have terrible allergy issues. The doctors understand the change in taste, but have no idea about the allergy issues. I am extremely healthy now. Back to deer hunting and preparing for an upcoming fishing season. It's amazing what this past year has been like, I would never wish that on anyone. I appreciate each and every one of you, more than you realize. I pray that this Holiday season is as Joyous as mine will be. With Gods Speed, HunterCork

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News