ADVERTISEMENT

I would hire James Franklin at Vanderbilt !!

TIGER_JAKE

1st Team All-America
Sep 30, 2007
This guy coaches with intensity and has made Vanderbilt a tough and not as easy team to beat anymore. I like the hire (if Miles leaves) because he has SEC coaching experience and can obviously recruit because he has made Vanderbilt a bowl team again. Franklin getting his hands on Louisiana recruits and coaching with that intensity at LSU would be a good fit for LSU. I know he would not hesitate leaving Vandy for LSU so... i would make him top choice if Miles gets fired or leaves for Michigan.

I agree Jake but based on what I've read/heard as long a Les only loses 3-4 games per season he is totally safe.

If Michigan calls this time... i think he will leave because he has a Michigan clause in his contract. Miles not winning a national title since 2007 is really pissing off LSU fans, and each year will only get worse and worse for him until that goal is reached again.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:

I agree Jake but based on what I've read/heard as long a Les only loses 3-4 games per season he is totally safe.
I doubt you've ever read anything.

3 years out of 8, LSU has lost 3 games or more. And two of those were in playing 13 games.
So were exactly is this 3-4 games per season?

And yes, I realize actual facts and/or common sense mean nothing to you.

FSU , 3 of 8 is 37.5% of the time and that is unacceptable. Also, losing to Ole Miss is an absolute embarrassment. By the way, why do you like Miles so much?

If 37% of the time, over 8 years, having 3 or more losses means the flip of that is 63% of the time having 2 or fewer losses over 13 games seasons. IF that is unacceptable, then your expectations are too high. NO team can do that. None other than FSU from 1997 to 2000, but that was another time. So, basically, you expectation, no, your demand is that LSU always be at the level of longest running dynasty in history. Yeah. That makes sense.

And the question should be my do YOU hate Miles so much? He has won and won big at LSU. He recruits exceptionally well and his players love him. Because he can't go 13-0 every year, YOU (and small minds like you) won't him fired.

NEWS FLASH: LSU is 6-2 on the year and ranked 13th in the BCS. Yes, that's a disaster!

And since I realize you might miss it, that is sarcasm.

Sure, losing to Ole Miss was disappointing. But it's not like they're Kentucky or something.

This team beat a ranked TCU team in Texas, an Auburn team now ranked 11th, barely lost to a very good UGA team (before injuries) in GA, a ranked UF team, and lost to an Ole Miss team at home, an Ole Miss team that beat Texas on the road and hung with Auburn and TAMU! It's not like Ole Miss is some cupcake. But, of course, if your mind is stuck in the past, perhaps they are. Reality says they aren't. Still, LSU should have won. They could have tied at the end, but they didn't. It happens.

Tell me this, IF LSU beats Bama next week, will you and all of the others nonsense talkers retract your comments?

Doubtful.

Stupid isn't a disease quickly recovered from.

History says....won't happen regularly. You are still nothing but runts and losing to runts is embarassing. One recruiting class with three 5 stars won't change that. You obvioulsy need to get used to being a runt.....which is Ole Myth's history for the last 50 years!!

LSU will win another NC before Ole Myth wins the SEC!! That is a SURE bet!! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT