ADVERTISEMENT

If I were an LSU fan, I would be ashamed

bobhawg

Hall Of Fame
Oct 27, 2002
of some of the comments here lately.

I am an old guy, real old compared to some of you guys, but I am really shocked to see so many fans? giving up on this season and calling for heads to roll.

Guys like Grantland Rice must be rolling over in their graves as TV in my opinion, has changed things
forever.

I think it would be poetic justice if in fact, you guys got
that TV guy you want so badly and he proved to be typical entertainment caliber and LSU tanks.

But forgive me, I am not an LSU fan, I just like college sports. You guys have a great program and will not go every season undefeated or in the "big game"

My advice, lighten up.

So many Kansas fans are even worse than this here when the Jayhawks lose in the NCAA tournament.
roll.r191677.gif

He is getting paid around 5 million a year, losing to OLE MISS and losing 2 games for consecutive seasons is going to stir up tiger fans. I have had enough of his clock management... if he had managed the clock better LSU could have gotten the ball back to tie the game against OLE MISS. If you think LSU fans should accept 2 0r more losses a year then i guess i am ashamed... im ashamed of losing 2 games for 2 straight seasons!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT