ADVERTISEMENT

If LSU loses to OLE MISS... Les Miles may need to go!!!

TIGER_JAKE

1st Team All-America
Sep 30, 2007
Losing to Clemson in the bowl game last year, finishing the season with 3 loses or going to another bowl game other than the BCS title game or Sugar... he may have worn out his welcome. Losing 2 or more games at LSU cant be acceptable and losing to an OLE MISS TEAM who is not ranked is unacceptable.

You lost to OLE MISS ... bye bye Les, HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!! no national title since 2007 not to mention his clock management is horrible.

He won the national title with Saben players this guy is a terrible coach.

ef5886f5.jpg

No, he didn't lose to UAB but this lose is just as embarrassing and more damaging than a loss to UAB would have been.

Losing to UAB just showed the quality of athletes you had at LSU when Saban arrived. Same with Alabama and ULM when we were decimated by sanctions and Shula's recruits.

Originally posted by TIGER_JAKE:
Losing to Clemson in the bowl game last year, finishing the season with 3 loses or going to another bowl game other than the BCS title game or Sugar... he may have worn out his welcome. Losing 2 or more games at LSU cant be acceptable and losing to an OLE MISS TEAM who is not ranked is unacceptable.
Gamecock fan, here. Due to road travel, I wasn't able to see the Gamecocks lose to the Vols(I just threw up) or the LSU v Ole Miss game. But after watching both games on replay, did we just lose the exact same game against different opponents? Our loss is worse, b/c Tenn is worse than Ole Miss, but it was a very similar performance against unranked opponents.

I have said it years ago that the LSU football program will be on blocks at the end of a dead end street before Les Miles leaves. He is not done wrecking this program yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT