ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL I'm still a miles fan

SVETLECIC

Honorable Mention All-America
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Sterlington, LA
Now in saying this I know I'm going to open myself up to being blasted. But read this post before throwing stones.

One of my best friends lost his 3 month old son to a brain aneurism last year. Being in a unbelivibly horrible situation they decided to keep him on life support until they could find out if any other family could use any of his organs to save their child. Well as it so happens there was a little boy that needed a heart. So my best friends loss was another families miracle.

Life rocked on like it always does and a few weeks later by the grace of GOD they found the family that recived the organ. He's a little boy from Auburn AL. They flew up there and met them and got to hold the little boy. My buddy gave the little boy a shirt that reads ( My Heart Bleeds Purple and Gold).

So to get to my point. Some how my buddy got miles assistants info and emailed him the story. A few days later he got a call from them saying miles would love to met them and could get sideline passes to any game. But what they didn't tell them was that miles had passed it on to ESPN. So now on game day of the LSU Auburn game ESPN is doing a special on the whole story for game day.

I hope you all will watch and pray for them. I too have to stop sometimes and remember that there are more important things in life than the score of a football game. God is good and has a plan for everyone. As for his plan for A little boy named John Clarke Perry ...... He gave his life so some one else could live.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News