ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky

If UK wins it will be a upset.
We have a respectful team this season but not one that should or will be talking any smack.

The Florida was a great college game to watch.

Anybody that thinks they can predict the LSU v. UK game is full of it. Both teams are young in critical spots and have been inconsistent thus far. The Tigers definitely have the advantage at home but are FAR from an assured victory. Both teams have shown weaknesses and both coaching staffs are sharp enough to take advantage of them.

The Cats have to minimize big plays in the run game (they should handle the Tigers passing attack) and get good play from the OL and Towles (which I expect). If they can accomplish that and manufacture a few big plays on O or ST then they have a real shot at the upset. I don't think they will be intimidated by the atmosphere despite their youth. They played their most complete game of the season on the road in The Swamp and narrowly missed the upset there. UK has to win the turnover battle to have a chance though.

The Tigers will be successful if they control the tempo of the game and gash the Cats on the ground. If they can get their ground game going I have no doubt's Miles will be more than willing to pound UK into oblivion (unlike Spurrier). Limit the big plays, which the Cats have been thriving on, and the Tigers come away with the much needed W.

It should be an interesting match up. Good luck Tigers but more importantly GBB!

L.S.U. is L.S.U. and that means a great very dedicated team. I like coach Miles and find him to be a players coach, he seems very genuine and a very down right good person. I really did not like him to be honest but after following him for a bit i have nothing but respect for the way he carries himself and his attitude in general for what he stands for.

Just stopped in to see if there was any discussion on the upcoming game. What do you guys feel is the key to the game? Being a uk fan it's imperative for us to stop the rushing attack but given we have had trouble stopping any power backs I don't think it will be against you guys. I'm more disappointed in being unable to make the trip as night game at LSU is definitely on my things to do list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT