ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Wins & Instagator looks Like a Fool Again

I wouldn't get to cocky if I were you. You just barely won against a brand new QB who lost his last years job. They would have killed you if the other QB had played.

I wouldn't get to cocky if I were you. You just barely won against a brand new QB who lost his last years job. They would have killed you if the other QB had played.
^^^^^^^ Lost to a team who lost to Memphis State ^^^^^^^
24.gif

^^^^^^^ Lost to a team who lost to Memphis State ^^^^^^^
24.gif
I'm sorry, were you even born the last time the Corndog's beat Bama? I think you know just how little the Ole Miss fiasco means now. And by the way the Corndog's opened as 7.5 point dog to Bama. So much for being undefeated.

I'm sorry, were you even born the last time the Corndog's beat Bama? I think you know just how little the Ole Miss fiasco means now. And by the way the Corndog's opened as 7.5 point dog to Bama. So much for being undefeated.

I'm likely older than you are, Turd. Not to mention I've been on this board long enough to know that the Turds love to post during football season, but totally disappear during Basketball and Baseball season. Wonder why???

Funny how you got "a line" already when the game is still 2+ weeks away. You must be a fvcking prognosticating Gump genius.

It was a solid back and forth game. We will be ready for ATL against the West Champ.

Crimsonturdite...another sidewalk Bama fan!! What year did you graduate from Alabama? Or the better question is did you even graduate from kindergarten?? Clown!!

Sorry InstaFool my genius outshines you again. Enjoy your loss

UF, with their backup QB, lost to Undefeated #4 LSU, at night, in the real 'Death Valley', on a 4th quarter mad-hatter trick play, by a single TD.

UF is 9-1, 7-1 SECe-C, playing in the toughest conference in the Nation.

FSUcks is 8-2, 6-2 ACC, playing in the Almost Competitive Conference.
Lost to freakin' 2 win GaTech, then lost by double digits to Clemp's-son.
You and your criminole team have a lot in common, both are loud-mouthed LOSERS! :p

PS
And the Lady Gator's just double-digit bitch-slapped your over-rated #7 Women's B-Ball team. :cool:

FSU's new mascott - Chief Slap-a-ho.... :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT