ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs LSU

Sep 30, 2002
whats up LSU fans

Just wanted to get your feel about this game. I hope you guys crush Miami. The Miami dline is thin and definitely the weakness of this Miami defense. Hope you guys run the ball often. By the 3rd qt your offense should be gashing them up the middle

whats up LSU fans

Just wanted to get your feel about this game. I hope you guys crush Miami. The Miami dline is thin and definitely the weakness of this Miami defense. Hope you guys run the ball often. By the 3rd qt your offense should be gashing them up the middle

Yup, just keep telling them that!!!!

I think the factor will be our defense. It should be close until the 4th quarter and I think we win by 7-10. If we keep moving the chains and are able to run the ball LSU should win!

whats up LSU fans

Two best players on the Defense are starting DE and DT. Jackson and Willis are first rounders. We are five deep at DE and DT.

Depth could be an issue towards end of season. Game one, LOL.

This moron must be a Nole.

Reactions: foulkes
Two best players on the Defense are starting DE and DT. Jackson and Willis are first rounders. We are five deep at DE and DT.

Wills is a 5 star scrub/bust. Wills 1st rounder ?? Are u high?

5 deep?? Lol. Yeah. Almost fell out of my chair.

I’ll give you Jackson. Great DE. Other then that that defensive line is suspect.

Reactions: heath3
Wills is a 5 star scrub/bust. Wills 1st rounder ?? Are u high?

5 deep?? Lol. Yeah. Almost fell out of my chair.

I’ll give you Jackson. Great DE. Other then that that defensive line is suspect.

And you know this how? Nole......

The third best player on D is Garvin who will be a first day draftee in 2 years and we get back D Jack who missed most of last year. Worst player on our 10 deep DL is the #1 ranked DT recruit in country. You know shite about Miami man, LOL.

Let’s talk a little about the Dumpster Fire LSU O Line. Or better yet, the train wreck of an O Line for the Criminoles..... bwahahahahaha

whats up LSU fans

Our d line will be fine.....we have the best LB trio in the country who will be there to make tackles. We have two first round picks starting in our defensive backfield.....Garvin at DE this year will have a coming out party.

Can't wait for this game! This will be BY FAR the BEST Miami team in the last 15 years.... BTW, they're going to smoke the Noles this year

Our d line will be fine.....we have the best LB trio in the country who will be there to make tackles. We have two first round picks starting in our defensive backfield.....Garvin at DE this year will have a coming out party.
Once again a cane fan that is on cloud 9same story every damn year. We are the best !! We are the u!! Then they get smacked every year with new excuses. God I hate this fan base!!! Pie in the sky like no other !!! Lol they still think it’s the 80’s

Can't wait for this game! This will be BY FAR the BEST Miami team in the last 15 years.... BTW, they're going to smoke the Noles this year
Lol. Yes I know I know. Same crap different year!! We will do this and that ...
Smoke the noles huh? When’s the last time you guys beat us in Miami? Lol. 2004!!!!!

Miami hasn’t beat FSU in Miami in almost 14 years !!!! Lol let that sink in

Lol. Yes I know I know. Same crap different year!! We will do this and that ...
Smoke the noles huh? When’s the last time you guys beat us in Miami? Lol. 2004!!!!!

Miami hasn’t beat FSU in Miami in almost 14 years !!!! Lol let that sink in

Miami beat FSU in Tallahassee in 2017 - let that sink in - and will beat them in in Miami in a couple of months.

Truth...the Canes DL is loaded at DE especially with pass rushers on 3rd down. Freak freshmen Greg Rousseau has been unblockable. At DT word is Willis will impress...after that solid but still not game proven. Add arguably one of the best LB groups in the country and potentially two 1st round NFL draft picks in the secondary and you have a very good D. Offense is where I think Miami has a big edge here in this game against LSU. If Rosier can up his game a little with fewer INT and a better completion % this year the skies the limit.

Truth...the Canes DL is loaded at DE especially with pass rushers on 3rd down. Freak freshmen Greg Rousseau has been unblockable. At DT word is Willis will impress...after that solid but still not game proven. Add arguably one of the best LB groups in the country and potentially two 1st round NFL draft picks in the secondary and you have a very good D. Offense is where I think Miami has a big edge here in this game against LSU. If Rosier can up his game a little with fewer INT and a better completion % this year the skies the limit.
LSUs D will give Miami’s offense fits. Our O will determine if we win or lose.

To The Truth: If you remember idiot due to injury of FSU's QB we had to start a Freshman who was not ready to start and a DEF Coach who was a joke and we still had Miami beat until the last seconds of the game when the idiot coach ran his famous prevent. FSU should have won.

LSU wins this game and here is why:
1. Miami QB not a stud and on the road against LSU's defense there will be turnovers and pressure.
2. LSU QB will not light up the numbers, but he will not cause the team to lose.
3. Mark Richt will find a way to blow it

LSU 30 Miami 24

To The Truth: If you remember idiot due to injury of FSU's QB we had to start a Freshman who was not ready to start and a DEF Coach who was a joke and we still had Miami beat until the last seconds of the game when the idiot coach ran his famous prevent. FSU should have won.

LSU wins this game and here is why:
1. Miami QB not a stud and on the road against LSU's defense there will be turnovers and pressure.
2. LSU QB will not light up the numbers, but he will not cause the team to lose.
3. Mark Richt will find a way to blow it

LSU 30 Miami 24
I’m all for that. Canes suck baby!!!! Adidas trash wearing unis and all. Lol

all that and your d still isn't as deep as ours at any position on the field. we're better at dt, de, olb, mlb, cb, ss, fs, nickel, and dime. pepper yore angus...

and fwiw, i'm a massive canes fan. my original handle on the rivals network when i joined was mspcanes1. i went to lsu though. just calling it how i see it...your d is awesome, our d is special. should be a fun game for 3 quarters.

Reactions: piratesoccer6
whats up LSU fans

Our D line is thin? Based on what? Data? Because we had two juniors declare for the draft early last year? Did you actually do research or are you simply a disgruntled FIU fan or something?

Our D line is thin? Based on what? Data? Because we had two juniors declare for the draft early last year? Did you actually do research or are you simply a disgruntled FIU fan or something?
Pining your hopes on Willis and a Illini transfer?!! Lol. Or wait bethel lol. Hahaha

The game is a toss up. The analysis of Miami’s DL is pathetic and ill informed. Rosier will determine the winner. The SEC is way overrated.

Pining your hopes on Willis and a Illini transfer?!! Lol. Or wait bethel lol. Hahaha
Our LBS will cover any shortages the DLine MAY have considering new players. ON TOP of that we have an All American safety who is one of the best in stopping the run...so...not worried about it. Our DE'S are going to tear your QB in ways you have never seen before.

Our LBS will cover any shortages the DLine MAY have considering new players. ON TOP of that we have an All American safety who is one of the best in stopping the run...so...not worried about it. Our DE'S are going to tear your QB in ways you have never seen before.
Jaquan Johnson is one of the most over rated players in the country. Please stop.

Silly cane. Once again they think there back. Lol

Lol Yup. Totally. Canes are awesome !! Lol

All Americans huh? Lol

"By the 3rd qt your offense should be gashing them up the middle."
tenor.gif

And you know this how? Nole......

The third best player on D is Garvin who will be a first day draftee in 2 years and we get back D Jack who missed most of last year. Worst player on our 10 deep DL is the #1 ranked DT recruit in country. You know shite about Miami man, LOL.

Let’s talk a little about the Dumpster Fire LSU O Line. Or better yet, the train wreck of an O Line for the Criminoles..... bwahahahahaha
What a well informed and accurate post ! You sir are a genius!! Lol

Good morning ! Great game. Lol. Scrubs

Don't think so. Miami is an average team at best. If LSU would have gone to Miami and played, it would have been a different story. But, we all know how the sec schedules. Moving LSU from 25 to 11 is a bunch of bull. One big rig job for the secrap conference. Thank ESPN for giving the sec those championships. LSU is an average at best team also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT