ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL My take of The Game

SDT2008

Hall Of Fame
Dec 4, 2007
If LSU had played Miami first game in 2017 we lose. Why? Our DL was just to thin with talent and depth. Our OL was to young and needed time to gel. Our Special teams were bad.

Maybe with some NFL coaches sprinkled into the LSU staff we will see a need to always improve our roster mentality. LSU had to go out and get a kicker. Actually 2 kickers. A FG and Kick off man. This staff did great at both. We needed a QB and we got one. How good will he be I don't know but he is the most savvy and smartest guy we have had in some time at the position. We have enough depth on the OL and DL this year we're we have options and can rotate players and that's critical especially on the DL.

I don't see this team as elite and on Bama level. But I have seen improvement. I know many of you struggle acknowledging Coach O is doing a good job but getting this win and seeing what I saw I give him and the staff a solid B.

PS: Nick B looks the best he has looked since his knee injury. Quicker and has some burst that he seem to have been lacking.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News