ADVERTISEMENT

New Format...Get over it

starpressley

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2006
Just being blunt. But I've notice a trend against any sort of change in technology since the creation of facebook and it always rubbed me the opposite way. Change is REQUIRED for technology companies to keep up or they lose business. If facebook had stopped any one of the changes that millions of people screamed about and threatened to leave for, I assure you Facebook would now be obsolete. We would have no chat feature, for example. But EVERYTIME there was a change half the internet world screamed and went crazy...and then eventually got used to it. And not I ASSURE you, if we were to offer the OLD facebook format back(The one everyone threatened to leave for if it didn't come back starting around 07/08) NO ONE would choose it. NO ONE. Bc now they are used to the features and benifits of the new look and it's options.

It's simply human to resist change and not have to learn something new, particually if it does not look or feel the way you would have made it. Unfortuanetely, there is only one real logical answer. Get over it. If you don't, you'll just get lost in translation repeatidly bc change will continue to happen. It will happen faster, it will happened in EVERY app, program and website you visit and the more you resist the more obsolete you'll eventually become..

just trying to give some blunt words of wisdom.

Btw, this change doesn't bother me hardly at all. They just made the look a little softer and up to date and added a few new features. I don't really care for the look but who cares? I actually expected much more of a change...I'm a bit disappointed.

Reactions: LSUwiggz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News