ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Oct. 11 power rankings

cottonport

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2003
. Things are getting clearer as we go deeper into the schedules.

No.1 Alabama. Yes,I still have a once beaten Ala. ahead of the 3 unbeatens. I still believe that the 5
turnover loss to Ole Miss was an aberration . They struggled v Arkansas but still came away with a
good win .

No.2 LSU. I moved the Tigers up after a good win over S Carolina.That passing game showed a sign of
life causing them to close the gap on Ala.

No. 3 A&M . I have them ahead of Fla.Better offense , improved D and a few nice wins.A win over Ala this
Sat moves them into 1st

No.4. Florida. That offense is still not running on all cylinders as was apparent v Missouri. Which O will
show up v LSU , the one that thrashed Ole Miss or the one that sputtered v Mizzou

No.5. Ole Miss. Even at No.5 the Rebs still have the inside track on the SEC W title chase. They get LSU at
home and a weak SEC E opponent in the championship game.

No.6 Tennessee . I like this team despite their eratic play. I called the Georgia upset. ( I also called a Mizzou
Upset of Fla.). This team will challenge Alabama

No.7 Georgia . Not ready to drop these Dogs too low. They lost to the No.1 and a close one v Tenn. but
losing Chubb is a body blow. I still believe that they win the East with a win over Fla and a Fla loss
to LSU.

No. 8 Kentucky . They are having a nice season but they get no respect because of their rich history
of losing.

No.9 Miss State. They to have losses v really good teams . But they need to beat somebody to move up.

No.Arkansas . Same as Miss St. Losses v A&M and Ala. aren't bad plus a good road win v Tenn.

No.11. Missouri . this just isn't mizzou's year . Impotent offense and decent D .

No. 12 Auburn . Could easily put them behind SC . Guess the preseason favorites stay ahead for that
reason .

No. 13 S Carolina . Put up a decent fight on the road v LSU . Not enough talent on either side of the ball.

No.14 when is this bunch ever going to dig themselves out of the No.14 spot .give a win and they get
promoted.

Reactions: rcdavi33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News