ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Ok here's the rub and to the best of my knowledge

purpandgoldhaze

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2002
it hasn't been put in words.

LSU football was in the doldrums, as low as can be 8 losing seasons out of 11. Along comes a leader with vision,from outside the LSU family; the time was right. This man with vision puts the old guard in its' place and hires a coach with an ok record;however, the man with vision "sees" something in this coach and hires him for a lot ,at the time , of money. THis coach awakens a sleeping giant and looks to be about to reign terror on the rest of college football;however, this coach has always had an eye on the NFL,so he leaves. However when he returns it is to a hated rival.

In comes Les Miles seems to be a decent choice however Les is i) kinda of goofy ii) did i say Les is kinda of goofy iii) LEs is never quite accepted by some because he is not Nick Saban iv) did I say Les was not Nick Saban

However LEs has come success and in 2011 looks like maybe 'ol Les is about to put a stamp on LSU ;after all , he did win the game of he century. But no LSU lays a very large egg in the BCSNC game and any real estate Les has gained with the mob is forever lost.
Meanwhile the rival school has ascended to heights pretty much unseen before in college football.
LSU fans are left to ponder what could have been. Why did they get so f89king lucky? They've already had one coach of the century. What did we,LSU fans , do to deserve this bullshit we have now? We support our team , we have gone through tough times, and still supported our team, we tailgate like nobodies business and still we seem to get shafted. I know life isn't fair but this is ridiculous.

The frustration ,imo, with most LSU fans , including myself, is knowing what is happening at Alabama could,maybe should, be happening at LSU and it f87king pisses me OFF!
Sorry for the rant and the length.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News