ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING % on recruits

cottonport

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2003
estimating % chance of recruits becoming LSU Tigers this early is difficult but I'll give my VERY EARLY take on the top 6 recruits that LSU has in their crosshairs.

Rashard Lawrence DT. He ranks up there with RB Devon White with most wanted. Personally , he's my most wanted. Alabama is making an all,out effort to steal this La. Future star. Orgeron has laid down the gauntlet . It's Tide or Tigers . LSU 80-20.

Devin White RB. Ole Miss looms bigger than Alabama as LSU competition. If he's the only RB recruit LSU can't miss . LSU 90-10.

Willie Allen . OT Despite recents reports of his questionable performance at camps Allen is still a highly desired get for LSU. Alabama, Ole Miss are the main competition . Not sure that Alabama still,wants him .
Ole Miss dies for sure. LSU 75-25.

Kevin Fulton CB. With the crowded conditions at LSU his eyes may be wandering elsewhere. Can't blame him . Raymond and Wilson are hot after him . LSU 55-45

Michael Divinity LB. Despite recent LB commits the New Orleans star is much wanted by LSU. Tigers have controlled NO recently and will win this battle. LSU 90-10

Deontae Anderson S . Longhorns or Tigers? Will Monroe scare Andrson away? He said no way. Not so sure myself. OOS recruits are seldom sure shots and that is the case here. Texas 60-40 over LSU and A&M .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News