ADVERTISEMENT

Open call for Les to be the next USC Trojan head coach

Aug 13, 2006
I'm not sure why you guys want to run off a guy with his success. I'm beyond baffled.

I'll take 110-32 in a NY Minute

Les, there is an opening at USC, come to L.A. USC needs to get back to basics, get back to running the ball and playing defense. Come bring that to L.A.

your family will love the beach, you will be able to take whomever you want on the west coast; you can still recruit the south and you can bring the USC program back to relevance.

While you're at it, bring Coach O with you

You will get another crack at Nick Saban in Jerry World to open the season next year

Bring the Hat to L.A.

We will appreciate you Les!!!

I'm not sure why you guys want to run off a guy with his success. I'm beyond baffled.

Les, there is an opening at USC, come to L.A. USC needs to get back to basics, get back to running the ball and playing defense. Come bring that to L.A.

your family will love the beach, you will be able to take whomever you want on the west coast; you can still recruit the south and you can bring the USC program back to relevance.

You will get another crack at Nick Saban in Jerry World to open the season next year

Bring the Hat to L.A.

Have you looked at his record the last 3 years? You are correct that his overall record is very impressive. His record the last 3+ years is what is the problem. No top tier team will accept 4 losses per year. This year he has 3 bad losses in a row where his team got it's ass kicked and did not compete well. Les Miles is a good man but it's time for a change at LSU. He is 13-11 in the SEC the last 3 years and counting.
Teams like Ohio State, Alabama, USC don't keep coaches that lose 4 games a year. Sorry !!

Reactions: kitavis
Les Miles has never out coached an opponent while at LSU. The reason supporters always rationalized that Miles needs superstar assistants, and to stay away is because he don't know squat about coaching any position, or unit.

What's the bigger question is your recruiting class. Ranked NUMBER 1 in the country hands down. You're firing A head coach whom some recruits will leave with to his next destination. Ed O is gone also with Les Miles which is being reported by ESPN.

So yah LSU is absolutely insane to be firing Les especially in this type of manner. Total disrespect of the career he's had for LSU. But that's fine we would welcome him in Open Arms at SC a long with your recruiting class. Finally get this program back on track and be in the Playoff conversation every year.

Les Miles has never out coached an opponent while at LSU. The reason supporters always rationalized that Miles needs superstar assistants, and to stay away is because he don't know squat about coaching any position, or unit.

LSU being pre ranked 2 consistently or top 5 every year makes your analogy false. Miles brought relevance to your program after Saban left. He sure as hell can coach. He also brings in consistent top recruiting classes year in and year out. Kids wants to play for him for a reason. I totally disagree with your statement

Bring the Hat to L.A.

Well said. And bring us your recruiting class. We are off sanctions and can get them all now.

Les is a QB away from competing for a title year in and year out

LSU needs a QB (how this happens every year IDK) but CA and the west coast spits out top notch QBs every year and Les should be able to bring in 5* every year; if he just recruits like he normally does plus adds a QB, all of a sudden he is competing for a title year in and year out

My belief is that he will be able to recruit good QBs at USC

That is why I think Les should be the man in Heritage Hall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT