ADVERTISEMENT

Orgeron like me

yat66

Hall Of Fame
Jan 14, 2003
Even though I do not like this hire for one minute. He is the head coach. He will be coaching this team. The most ironic thing about all this, coach Orgeron and I, unlike the flaky LSU fake fans, are in total agreement. He and I think the exact same way on a couple of major points that most of you think the exact opposite on.

This recruiting class was not a very good effort by the coach and his staff . Thank God Miles' players made up the majority of this class. Orgeron knows he failed when he only signed five players on his own. He wanted the same problem Alabama had. Figuring out how to retain 26, 27, or even 28 players. Instead he did the opposite and only signed 23 because he could not sign any more quality players. He knows what I know, he basically failed at recruiting. Did not take it up another level. Failed miserably on the Louisiana players he most definitely thought he would get. Failed miserably on Marvin Wilson and even Akers. Because of this blatant failure, he fired two coaches that were known as good recruiters. So we obviously agree on the recruiting dilemma. I give the coach credit for acknowledging it and doing something about it. Or at least trying to. That's commendable.

The second thing the coach and I fully understand and that he accepts is that Alabama is King. He has no problem at all acknowledging that just like me. Because it's the obvious truth. And just like me, the coach has no problem acknowledging that Alabama is where he wants LSU to be. Try to say it to yourself, even in your head, not out loud," I want LSU to be where Alabama is". Some of you don't even want that. The flaky fan that's insignificant and is part of the problem, loves this recruiting class and does not want LSU to mirror Alabama. Thank god Orgeron agrees 110% with me and not some of you guys on these major issues. Orgeron is not in denial about the screwup's that were made during this last recruiting period. And that Alabama is the benchmark where he wants to put the LSU program. I give him credit for that

Reactions: wbiz251
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News