ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Ready for a change......

Bill_D

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jun 26, 2001
Houston, TX
I will probably get my ass tore up for this, but I'm ready for a change. When LSU played Harris we had at least had a decent running attack because he always got the ball to the RB on time and in the right place. Maybe our passing was lacking but we could run the ball without fumbling it and losing it. With Etling the passing attack maybe has improved slightly but the running attack has become extremely dicey because of his ineptness in getting the ball to the RB. So far at least 2 fumbles and a number of botched running plays have resulted. It was so bad Fournette even went to Miles and complained about it before the disastrous fumble in the second half last night. The coaches had a conference with the players about it but it did not seem to help.

I say go back to Harris or try one of the freshmen. I have never seen an LSU offense in this condition. It seems to be the offense says, "We can try this play and hope it works." I see no confidence in them.

I posted last week that Etling did not did not always throw to the open receiver. That happened 5 or 6 times last night. The most specific 2 were when Guice and Dupree were wide open in the end zone on the last drive.

You think I'm upset? You nailed it. I am.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News