ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Saturday night recruiting intel

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
LSU wrapped up its Bayou Splash yesterday that went very well, capped by the Tyree Adams commitment.

Due to rain in Baton Rouge, the recruits weren’t able to get the the pool but there was a water balloon fight that occurred. Sounds like much of the staff took part in that too.

A few notes to pass along after talking to a handful of folks today…

— Shelton Sampson is at Texas A&M today. But it sounds like a decision will be made very soon, potentially in the next week or so. My FutureCast is on LSU.

— I also have a FutureCast on Kylin Jackson to LSU and confident in that pick from earlier this month. The thing I like about Kylin is due to his size I could see him being a versatile defender in college, perhaps playing safety or linebacker depending on where he would be needed. But that’s just my opinion.

— I caught up with Keylan Moses after his visit today. First of all, such a great kid. Love talking to him, very mature for his age. I have story coming soon and obviously it’s early, but I’m tempted to put in an extremely early FC on him to LSU. He and his mom met up with Jordan Arcement on campus then had lunch with Matt House and Frank Wilson. I think y’all will like this next part too: he hasn’t heard peep from Alabama since they offered.

Much more stories and notes coming over the next few days and don’t forget camp starts THURSDAY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News