ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Upgrade Question about tickets close to field

anon_0r9vz5qcbsgtd

All District
Oct 15, 2012
Hey Everyone, I have a question about tickets to Tiger Stadium. Right now I have tickets in Section 302 row 23 and row 24, that a scattered singles but real close to each other. I can upgrade and get 2 tickets together, but they are in row 7 or row 9. Has anyone ever had tickets that low and if so were the sightlines effected by the players on the bench area? Just curious and wanted some info.

My tickets on the West side are higher up;however , for the two SEC championship games in 03 an 11 my seats were about 15 or 16 rows up behind the Georgia bench; the players stood up most of the game and I couldn't see action at the near sidelines. On the other hand , certain times of the games and in certain field positions the view was outstanding.

My season tickets are in sec 102, row 6...on about the 25 yd line. You can see half the field....and when the action is in front of you nothing is better. However, when the action is pn the 50 going towards the student section, you find yourself watching the big screen. I love my seats...but it took a season to grow on me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT