ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Snap Counts: LSU vs Arkansas

Regarding snap counts I thought it was pure class to bring Givanni Peterson in as an extra TE for a play
considering they honored him with a scholarship this week.
I also hope Kylin Jackson is about up for some PT, as he is piece we could absolutely use. They already using Yaites/Toviano a little. He can't be far behind, can he?!

Reactions: JeffersonPowell
Lance Heard had a holding penalty against Moo State and has not seen the field since.

Kinda doubt that the single holding penalty doomed him to the bench

Arkansas pass rush was ferocious and the staff wasn’t comfortable with him

No doubt he’ll see action going forward .You can’t ruin a future star to the point that he’s afraid to make a mistake

Deuce Chestnut …8 plays 3 on passing plays

Has he been demoted . Is he injured ?

And Denver Harris - 5 passes defended......5 completions, ouch.
Yea. There’s so many different variables to all of that. How many were slants where he was in the right position on back shoulder of the receiver and LB or SS wasn’t where he was supposed to be if they were in zone and he gets the mark cause he was closest to him.
How many times was he in good coverage and QB had to progress to another receiver. I’m not saying he’s in like for AA honors this year, but he also didn’t release a giant TE to just run free down the sideline either. He should have been moved to zero and had to work up. Lol

Thanks for the headsup. Guess I didn't scroll down till the end when I read it originally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT