ADVERTISEMENT

So what do we talk about now

jandk

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Signing day is over, great day, lots of ups and downs. I'm sure so many are tired of Is O the guy, would so and so be better, blah blah blah. O is the HC, time for all to get behind him, its a long time until kickoff, lots of heartache in store for those who don't like him. I can promise you he isn't going anywhere before kickoff.
Ok, moving on, Basketball is in the tank, so really not much to talk about there. I see the Woman's team is doing well, but its WBB, I don't get into it. Gymnastics team is great, but again I don't watch it. But will say they are freak athletes, I think I would throw my back out stretching.
Baseball is coming up, but again its a blah sport to watch. I find those who've played it are really into it. Its a high skilled game and I hope the Tigers take it all this year. I do promise not to call for PM head one week into the new season. This is for @rabiddoctor and @Wildtigers10
Off topic items are off limits as we have a couple dozen posters who don't realize what Off Topic means, and most do not go to other forums so thats a bust.
This time of year sucks, lucky for me going to Vegas next week for ummmm business, so I have one week taken care of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News