ADVERTISEMENT

So, what's going to happen at qb?

kitavis

1st Team All-America
Jul 21, 2001
Very serious. Will it be an open competition, or are we about to see another 4 years of hard headed square peg in round hole offense again?

When has CC ran a dt qb offense?

I see a train wreck coming.

Have you seen Harris play, he is a gun slinger, can throw 40 to 50 yard passes on the money, Seen him play in the state champion game, Acadiana needed 60 points to beat them. they had no defence , acadiana had good defence all over the receivers throw 7 and 8 beatiful passes to his recievers several deep one deep throw corner of the end zone for a touchdown, the u/a game he threw a 40 yard pass to a reciever. right in the hands in the end zone the reciever did not catch it, but right in his hands, and he also threw a nice pass to speedy, for a touch down, looks to very mobil and looks for recievers down field,in other words alabama killer. the problem is, will les miles let him play that way in a small way he reminds me of a mobil russel but has no weight problem. this kid to me looks great if he gets experience he is regestered at lsu for the fall. I think he can be a deferrance maker.

Maybe, but as I have warned in the past, Miles would still be starting Jordan Jefferson if he were still eligible. Jennings looks the part from what I have seen, and am sure more seasons will be wasted over Miles sociology agenda. We know nothing of Harris.

Originally posted by kitavis:
Maybe, but as I have warned in the past, Miles would still be starting Jordan Jefferson if he were still eligible. Jennings looks the part from what I have seen, and am sure more seasons will be wasted over Miles sociology agenda. We know nothing of Harris.
We were discussing this earlier in The Penthouse. Why don't you come over and post your........Oh wait..... Nevermind.

Forgot how you only troll the freeboard/JV forums. Sorry.
30.gif

I was a premium member for years. I refuse to pay for agenda censorship anymore. See you have nothing to add as usual.

Guess what?!!! Johnny Ball is on tv tonight. LMAO at you taff shills.

Originally posted by kitavis:
It is the dumbasses like you that have killed this board.
Yep. I've been "killin' it" for 12 years and three months on this board.

Seen many trolls and "fans" like you come and go. Maybe you'll leave soon as well. Here's' hoping.

You have done nothing for this board other than paroting taf pissing on our feet, and stills like you rush to tell us it's raining.

This post was edited on 1/26 4:09 PM by kitavis

And less up and tell us how many years will you defend the ridiculously weak basketball coaching hire. 8-10?

"You have done nothing for this board other than paroting taf pissing on our feet, and stills like you rush to tell us it's raining.... And less up..."

LOL! What a 'tard.
23.gif

bad-grammar-makes-me-sic-detail-onehorseshy-t1.gif

You're small. It's Autocomplete. Like I said, you are nothing but a TAF lodger parrot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT