ADVERTISEMENT

So you don't think that CEO did a great job?.....

LSU Firny

2nd Team All-America
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2016
Yesterday LSU signed 15 players from out of state. 2 5-star kids , 9 4-star, and four 3-star. The average star ranking for out-of-state recruits was 3.86. If you don't think that's good then you're just trying to find something to be negative about. With the staff did in a very short period of time was nothing short of phenomenal. Are you folks at one of line and piss and moan about everything I'll probably justnegative in your own life as well. Living out-of-state you get perspective some people are not LSU fans and everyone I've talked to has said that we hold and a phenomenal class. It even has historical precedent because noting that is ever lost a head coach has had a number seven class ranking or higher. Whine all you want to but this class is pretty badass.

I know all the whiners will say that he couldn't close the deal on some Louisiana talent, but the bottom line is saban has an advantage in Louisiana having coached year and having numerous contacts. And he also has the winningest program in college football history and I don't care how I good a recruiter you are that solves a lot of problems.

Piss and moan all you want to, I'm just gonna enjoy it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News