ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Some personal news…

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
Wanted to share this with the board before I post on social media. This upcoming week will be my last covering LSU football and recruiting for TigerDetails. I can’t thank Jimmy enough for the last four+ years. We’ve been co-workers and friends for a decade now. I’ve learned a lot from him about the game and recruiting in general. Same with Jerit and Ron.

The last year has been challenging with work and home life with two kids now. We all know football and recruiting is 24/7, 365 and I’m still working on balancing it all.

Looking forward to my next chapter and getting a little more family time. Before anyone asks, you won’t see me at a competitor anytime soon. That’s not what this is about. I do plan on staying active in the local sports community but still unsure how I want that to look for my schedule. Y’all can stay in touch via email (Julieboudwin@gmail.com) or Twitter (@julie_boudwin).

Appreciate each of you, truly. Now I’m off to camp to interview some Tigers and watch some campers at Nicholls. I’ll have some stories coming from the camp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News